eenadu.net is a news portal of Eenadu Digital, a division of Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited, aimed at providing latest news and current affairs apart from infotainment,through its web edition and Eenadu e-Paper. We understand the importance of your right to privacy, hence have elicited the below privacy statement with regard to the information we collect from you. We use a secure server for all payments you make online to Eenadu Digital, in order to protect the credit card information of our clients and Cookies are used to store the login information. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
eenadu.net provides a user-friendly platform for our members to access our content. To be able to use enadu.net, members create their own unique profiles.
The information collected from any of our members is not shared with any individual or organization without the formers approval.
Some of the essential information gathered from members and guests who intend to access content and avail various services on eenadu. net includes, but may not be limited to, email address, first name, last name, age, religion, a user-specified password, mailing address, pin code and mobile number.
If members wish to subscribe for paid services with us to, we collect some additional information from them, including a billing address, a credit card number and a credit card expiration date and tracking information from DDs This information collected from members is NOT shared:
The information gathered from eenadu.net members is shared with any individual or organization only with the consent of the member. Members registering on eenadu.net shall be automatically consenting for receiving calls or Text Messages from eenadu.net.
Except where members are expressly informed, eenadu.net does not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable information at the individual level regarding its customers to any third party. All information provided by members is held with the utmost care and security. However, eenadu.net is also bound to cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer.
To extend the benefits and services on eenadu.net, we may tie-up with third parties/partners with whom we share your personal information as may be necessary.
Links to external websites:
This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by eenadu.net
Ushodaya may store your information about your location (“Location Data”), which may be used to provide, where necessary and possible, location specific features and Services and/or to improve and customize current Services.
You can enable or disable location services when you use the Service at any time, through your device settings.
Cookies on eenadu.net:
• Provide its services
• Deliver content specific to your interests
• Save your password (so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit different pages on our site) and for other purposes.
Any sensitive information (such as a credit card number) provided during registration/order process information, is encrypted and is protected with the standard encryption software in the industry - SSL as practiced by respective Payment Gateway.
Apart from using SSL encryption, eenadu.net takes every measure in its power to protect sensitive information Some of the staff members at eenadu.net are granted access to such personally identifiable information, needed for performing specific tasks (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative.)
You are encouraged to reach out to us, in case of any genuine grievance relating to content. Please provide the following information in your complaint:
1. Apart from using SSL encryption, eenadu.net takes every measure in its power to protect sensitive information Some of the staff members at eenadu.net are granted access to such personally identifiable information, needed for performing specific tasks (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative.)
2. Title & date/link of news report, article or content which is the subject matter of the complaint including identification of information provided by you.
3. Title & date/link of news report, article or content which is the subject matter of the complaint including identification of information provided by you.
4. Specify what supporting documents if any are relied upon and attached.
5. A declaration that whatever information and/or documents are submitted with the complaint are true, complete and current in all respects and nothing therein is false.
6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
7. Andhra Pradesh - email@example.com; Telanganafirstname.lastname@example.org.
The company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non designated person in this regard.
Please note that complaint must be from someone personally and directly affected by the matter which forms the subject matter of the complaint. It must not be vexatious, trivial or argumentative.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of eenadu.net, or your dealings with this Web site, please email us or contact us at.
Andhra Pradesh - email@example.com; Telangana - firstname.lastname@example.org
Eenadu Corporate Building, Ramoji Film City, Abdullapurmet Mandal, RangaReddy District- 501512
For Technical related issues: email@example.com; for advertisements: firstname.lastname@example.org
6-3-569/3, Eenadu complex, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500 082
You are also advised to peruse terms and conditions.